We want to thank you for visiting our company's website and learning more about what job opportunities Staff Up America can offer you. We focus our efforts in Light Industrial work, and we have a multitude of long-term temporary, temporary - to - permanent and short term-temporary job offerings throughout Metro Milwaukee and its surrounding suburbs.
People, Production, Possibilities
Providing opportunity is what we do here for our temporary employees. Think about today’s job market. You know how difficult it is to get a position within a company, and Staff Up America can help get your foot in the door. Each day, we give our temporary employees an opportunity to report and work directly with the supervisors who are in charge of making the hiring decisions for their company. Make a good first impression, and more job opportunities come your way..... It’s that simple!
Whether you have experience in any of these areas of expertise or need on the job training, Staff Up America can match your talents with our clients’ needs.
- Print / bindery
- Mail and direct marketing fulfillment
- Distribution Centers
- Hotel and Hospitality
- Packaging and fulfillment
- Food service and processing
- Machine Operators
- And More!
It’s important to understand, much of Staff Up America's success, and ultimately yours, depends on the quality and consistency of the workforce we present to our clients. So, with that in mind, before you come in to apply please remember the following:
- Allow at least 60 — 90 minutes to complete the application, interview and skill test process.
- If you have an up-to-date resume, bring it with you. If you don’t, and you wish to have one, let us know, and we’ll help you put one together. Please be sure to have a clear outline of your work experience, any references you may have and other job related skills you possess.
- Come prepared to discuss your work history. Take some time to organize and write down the names and phone numbers of your last employers, and be able to present your job description and general duties.
- Be sure to bring with you valid documentation in order to complete the I-9 Form.
- Staff Up America enforces a strict attendance policy. It’s very important to understand that our clients rely on Staff Up America and our employees to keep their production running, in many cases 24/7. The amount of work each employee is scheduled for is a direct result of his/her ability to consistently show up for the scheduled work assignments.
Let us know.....
- of any scheduling conflicts
- your shift preference
- of any child care issues
- Staff Up America has a strict dress code policy. Though we do not have required uniforms, we work with individuals who arrive to work in clean, comfortable “work ready” clothing.
- Staff Up America has a strict “no cell phone use” policy. Cell phones are not, under any circumstance, allowed to be used while at your work station.
- We’re here to help you find a position that you are comfortable with, so let us know your interests, and tell us the skills you possess.
- Depending on the position and the skills you possess, you may be asked to take a voluntary skill assessment test. Typically, the test(s) would consist of basic math and counting skills, dexterity, grammar and spelling.
- A smile and a positive attitude go a long way!
So give us a call or stop by our office to learn more about our hours for taking applications and the rest of our policies and procedures.
We look forward to seeing you soon!